Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Wednesday 10-14 Fun Day


We had a beautiful day of having fun.

We attended three virtual square dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly A2 dance at 11:00 for an hour. We had 33 participants on Zoom. Dayle called four tips. The third tip was a workshop, where he went over Box Transfer in different positions. Dayle did an outstanding job of calling and cued through out the dance. We had a super time.

The second dance was Ken Burke's Weekly A2 dance at 5:30 for an hour. We had 9 participants on Zoom. Ken called three tips and did a great job. He called using four couples and two couples square. We had a small group but we had fun.

The third dance was Doren McBroom's Weekly C1 dance at 6:30 for an hour and a half. We had 17 participants on Zoom. Doren called five tips. Doren called some weird stuff and broke us down but it was fun. We had a great evening of dancing to Doren.

In between dances we kept busy doing this and that.

Larry finished reading his book so he decided to start another project on the Cameo. He found a project and downloaded it to the computer. There were no directions so he had to figure out how to do it and decide what paper to use for each layer. Next he started cutting the layers out using the Cameo.

While Larry worked on this I played my Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour and 46 seconds to complete, which put me in 18th place in my group. Then I completed a couple of games in the Star Club Challenge.

After the last dance we watched a couple of episodes of The Yorkshire Vet. Then I watched a couple of episodes of Columbo. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in third place in my group with 78,541 steps.

  

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth