Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, October 4, 2020

Saturday 10-3 Football???


 

Today there were no virtual square dances at the levels we dance so we hung around the house. 

I played my Solitaire games. Today was Spider Saturday, where every spider game you solved your points were doubled. I did the Daily Challenge, where there was one spider game. Then I did the Event: Spider Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 13 minutes and 23 seconds, which put me in 21st place in my group. I did some of the Star Club Challenges. I completed the hard level of the spider games about 6 games and I also did a couple of the hard level of Tri Peaks. I spent most of the day reading on my Kindle.

 

Reading is relaxing

 

While I read Larry worked on a new Cameo project, a Christmas ornament. This was the first time he worked with glitter paper and it took a bit to get the setup correct for the Cameo to cut the paper. This was a double sided layered project so there were quite a few pieces to cut and assemble. He also added some small red embellishments. He enjoyed figuring out how to do the project. The ornament came out great.

 

The Christmas ornament
 

The other day when Larry was doing errands he picked up a couple of racks of baby back ribs. I barbecued one of them for dinner.

 

Our dinner baby back ribs

In the evening we watched the Oklahoma and Iowa State college football game. It had been years since we watched a football game. The game was very good, they went back and forth right down to the end, Iowa State had not won against Oklahoma since 1960 but tonight they pulled off the upset. They final score was 37-30. Then I watched a couple of episodes of Columbo. I ended up doing 23,000 steps, which put me in fifth place in my groups with 151,187 steps for the week.      

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth