Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Monday 10-19 Just Another Monday


Larry continues playing with the Cameo machine. He is learning more about editing and modifying designs. He is enjoying it.

I played Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and Event: Pyramid Mini of 5 games. It took me 10 minutes and 2 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group. Then I played a few games of Free Cell to get to level 300 and a few Tri Peaks games. Then I did a couple of Sudoku games. I hadn't done any Sudoku games in ages so the first game was slow solving but the others went faster. I started to read another book on my Kindle called No Game For A Dame written by M. Ruth Myers. It's about a female private detective.

 Due to Covid I have not been to the dentist since last November, normally I go every six months for a cleaning and checkup. Right after our cleanings in November Larry changed to a dentist practice that it just down the street. So far this year they have cleaned his teeth and placed two crowns on implants. He has been happy with the office and the precautions they have taken for Covid safety so today I called them for a cleaning appointment. I figured it would be weeks until they could see me but they said I could come in tomorrow.

Reading is fun

We attended one virtual square dance. The dance was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 Workshop at 6:30 for an hour. We had 53 participants. Ett work on the Butterfly Formation, Circle By and Stretch. She put us in different positions. It was an ok workshop.

After the dance we watched two episodes of The Yorkshire Vet. Then I started watching the third season of Janet King: Playing Advantage. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in fourth place in my group.

Relaxing in front of the television

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth