Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, October 16, 2020

Thursday 10-15 Flu Shot and More

It's flu season

 

We had a super day. 

Last night Larry went to the Walmart site to see what we had to do to get our shots. Walmart had a online form for you to fill out and you could make an appointment online. This morning at 10:00 was our appointment. This online procedure was new to the pharmacist so it took a bit to get the shot. They were out of the vaccine for people who were over 65 but they did have the regular vaccine. We were given the regular vaccine. I was getting low on birdseed so while we were there we picked up a bag. This was my first time inside Walmart since the pandemic began. They have now reopened both sets of entry and exit doors and removed the one way aisles. The parking lot and inside the store looked just as busy as it use to be.

While we were at Walmart Larry got a phone call from the dentist, they said his crown was in and they could get him in at 2:00 today to get it put on. This was a pleasant surprise because he was scheduled for late next week. 

 

Getting a crown put on Larry's implant
 

We attended three virtual square dances. The first dance was Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour. We had 39 participants in zoom for the dance. Dayle called four tips and made the dance challenging by putting us in positions we weren't use to being in. I broke down more then usual but we had a great time.

The second dance was Jeremy Butler's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:00 for an hour. We had 27 participants for the four tips of A2 and 23 participants for the C1 tip. Jeremy called complex moves to the left. We had fun dancing to Jeremy.

The third dance was Michael Levy's Weekly A2 dance at 7:30 for an hour. We had 16 participants. Michael always put us in weird position and at time it can be frustrating. Michael called four tips, Larry was tired so I danced the last tip by myself. We had fun dancing to Michael.

 


In between the dances Larry continued working with the Cameo. 

I played my Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: World Tour Mini of 7 games. I didn't do too well. It took me 23 minutes and 49 seconds, which put me in 38th place in my group. I also did a few Star Club games.

After the last dance we watched a couple of episodes of The Yorkshire Vet on Acorn. Then I started to watch Janet King The Enemy Within on Acorn. It was a series about a female prosecutor returns to work after taking a year off because of she had twins. It's a very good series. I ended up doing 25,500 steps, which put me in second place in my group with 104,051 steps for the week so far.    

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth