Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, October 19, 2020

Sunday 10-18 Super Sunday


We had a super Sunday. It got up to 88 degrees with a strong wind out of the north, that kept it cool outside.  

The Minnie is at the house and it was cool outside so Larry decided to start the day out by doing a small maintenance job. He had noticed that one of the turn signals was not working correctly so he decided to clean the bulb connections. He does this now and then and the lights start working again. 

 

Minnie Project

 After doing the little project Larry went back working with the Cameo. 

While Larry did his project I played Solitaire games. Today was Solitaire Sunday so every Klondike game I solved it would double my points, which helps your statistics. I did the Daily Challenges and Event: Two Game Tango, which was 10 Klondike games and 10 Free Cell games. It took me 1 hour, 29 minutes and 28 seconds, which put me in 13th place in my group. I also did a few Klondike games in the Star Club Challenge.

We attended three virtual square dances. The first dance was Don Moger's Weekly C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour and a half. We had 37 participates. We danced three tips.

The second dance was the Dixie Cups club bi-monthly dance. This week they invited Dick Otis to call. The dance was an hour and a half plus DBD at 1:30. We had a small group of 11 participants. A couple of callers had zoomed in so Dick asked if they wanted to call a tip. Doren McBroom and Hal Barnes were the callers and they ended up doing a tip a piece. The dance wasn't too complex and we had fun.

The third dance was Loren Smith's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 7:30 for an hour and a half. We had 30 participants for the three A2 tips and the C1 learn tip. We had 24 participants for the two C1 tips. During the C1 learn tip Loren introduced three moves, which were Chase Your Neighbor, Cross Your Neighbor and Cross Roll to a Wave. We had another super evening dancing to Loren and dancers from around the world.

 


In between dancing we watched YouTube videos. We watched an episode of The Yorkshire Vet. I complete watching Janet King. I didn't like the second season as much because they killed off her live in partner and got rid of other main characters. I ended up doing 21,000 steps I missed my daily goal by 781 steps but I did met my weekly challenge goal with 176,585. This put me in third place in my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth