Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, October 3, 2020

Friday 10-2 Wonderful Friday


 

We had a wonderful day of the temperature in the high 70's with a lot of sunshine.

Larry did not dance today but I attended three virtual square dances. The first dance was Don Moger's weekly C1 dance at 12:00 for an hour and a half. Don had 57 participants, he called six tips. The second tip was a workshop tip where Don worked on Flip Back But and T-Bone Formations. I had a wonderful time dancing to Don.

The second dance was Di Green's weekly C1 Workshop at 2:00 for an hour and a half. There were 37 participants. She worked on Tally Ho, Scoot and Little, Little and Plenty.

The third dance was Ett McAtee's weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:30 for an hour and 15 minutes. We had 33 participants for the A2 and 28 participants for the C1. Ett called four A2 tips and two C1 tips. I had a fun evening dancing to Ett.

 

Get a partner and dance

A couple of months ago while Larry was working on the lawn mower he discovered the rear wheel bearings were worn out. He ordered new ones but when they came in he had injured his muscle and could not replace them. Today he tore the mower apart and replaced both rear wheel bearings, after that he mowed the front yard.

Larry continues working on a Cameo project. I played my Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges of five games and the Event: World Mini of 7 games. It took me 16 minutes and 56 seconds, which put me in 19th place in my group. I also read for about an hour. 

After the last dance we watched two episodes of The Yorkshire Vet. Then I watched two episodes of Columbo. I ended up doing 23,000 steps, which put me in sixth place in my group with 78,000 steps for the week.

 

Relaxing in front of the television

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth