Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Wednesday 10-21 Awesome Day

Awesome day

 

We had an awesome day of sunshine. 

We started the day off by taking the Minnie to Ace Hardware to fill the propane tank.

 

Running errands

 We attended three virtual square dances. The first dance was Dayle Hodge's Weekly A2 dance at 11:00 for an hour. We had 34 participants. Dayle called four tips and cued throughout the dance. We had an outstanding hour of dancing to Dayle Hodge.

The second dance was Ken Burke's Weekly A2 dance at 5:30 for an hour. We had a small group of 12 participants. A couple we dance with in the Rio Grande Valley, Sue and Jim were zoomed in. This was a pleasant surprise we hadn't seen them since we were in the Valley. Ken worked on different Switches and Turn and Deal. He introduce the dancers to a couple of C1 moves. Ken only called three tips but we had fun.

The third dance was Doren McBroom's Weekly C1 dance at 6:30 for an hour and a half. We had 20 participants. Doren called five tips. We had a great evening of dancing to Doren.

In between the dances Larry continued working on his cards on the Cameo. I played Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: World Tour of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 16 minutes and 54 seconds, which put me in 27th place in my group. I did some Tri Peaks games and Pyramid games. I did some reading.

 


 

After the last dance we watched two episodes of The Yorkshire Vet on Acorn. I watched a couple of episodes of Columbo on Peacock. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in fifth place in my group with 80,037 so far this week.

  

 

   

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth