Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Monday 10-5 Glitter Paper Christmas Ornaments

A beautiful autumn day

 

We had a beautiful autumn day with the temperature in the low 80's. 

We started the day out by going to Crossroads Park to go for a walk. We walked for a little over a half hour. We were the only ones walking around the park. It was very pleasant.

Before going home we did a few of errands. The first stop was at Walmart to replace one of our propane tanks for the grill. We like to have a full spare tank because you never know when you'll run out of propane. Then we went to Belton to pick up our mail at the UPS Store. Larry has been receiving e-mails from our auto payment accounts saying our credit card was expiring and we need to update our information. When Larry got the mail he was happy to see our new credit cards were waiting for us. The last stop was Dollar Tree to pick up a few items for the Cameo projects.

 

The cabinet and baskets to hold supplies

Once at home Larry continued making ornaments. I did my Solitaire games. Today was Monday Funday, where all the games in the Daily Challenges and the Event points are doubled. I did my Daily Challenges and the Event: Solitaire World Tour of 30 games. It took me 1 hour, 49 minutes and 25 seconds, which put me in 6th place in my group. Then I read some of my book on my Kindle.

 

The ornaments Larry made using glitter paper




In the evening we attended Ett McAtee's weekly C1 square dance workshop. We had 51 participants in the workshop. Ett is a very good caller but at times she calls very complex moves and doesn't cue so the dancers break down. When this happens it is very frustrating. Tonight we spent a lot of time broken down so we didn't have a great time.    

After the dance we watched a couple of episodes of The Yorkshire Vet. Then I watched a couple of episodes of Columbo. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in fifth place in my group.

 

  

 

  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth