Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Tuesday 10-13 Wonderful Day

Smile and be happy

 

We had a wonderful day. 

Larry started the day off by going to town and doing a few errands. He stopped by The Home to return a hinge and then Walmart to pickup a few things.

So when I woke up Larry was gone. I played my Solitaire games. Today was called Tri Peaks Tuesday, all the Tri Peaks games your points were doubles and the Event games are doubled. I played the Daily Challenges and the Event: Two Game Tango of 20 games, 10 games of Klondike and 10 games of Tri Peaks. It took me 1 hour, 19 minutes and 45 seconds, which put me in 9th place in my group. I also finished up a couple levels of the Tri Peaks in the Star Club.

We attended three virtual square dances. The first dance was Dayle Hodge's Weekly Plus dance at 11:00 for an hour. We had 36 participants. Dayle called four tips and cued all the way through the dance. We had a great time.

The second dance was Di Green's Weekly A1/A2 Workshops at 1:30 for two hours with a 15 minute break. We attended the A2 session, there were 31 participants. Di and Terry shared the calling during the workshop of 5 tips. The last tip Di walked through different positions of Turn and Deal, Larry had asked her if she could. When you do the Turn and Deal you have to remember to pass by the right shoulder unless the caller tells you to go left shoulder. We had a fun time.

The third dance was Don Moger's Weekly A2 Dance at 6:00 for an hour and a half. We had 60 participants. Don called six tips. The second tip was a workshop where Don went over a couple of moves dancers were having problems. The moves he walked us through were Facing Recycle and Center Part of Cast the Shadow. We had a very nice evening dancing to Don.

In between the dances Larry read and we watched YouTube videos. After the last dance we started to watch a series on Amazon called Dogs with Jobs. The series is about the amazing jobs dogs have to make life easier for people and help people. We watched a couple of episodes. Then we watched a couple of episodes of The Yorkshire Vet. After Larry went to bed I finished watching the 9th season of Columbo and started the 10th season. I ended up doing 26,500 steps, which put me 4th place in my group.       

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth