Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, October 23, 2020

Thursday 10-22 Day of Virtual Dancing

Smile and have fun
 

We had a gorgeous day. The temperature got to 86 degrees with wind.

We spent most of the day dancing virtually. 

The first dance was Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour. We had 34 participants on Zoom. Dayle called four tips and he cued throughout the dance. Dayle helped the dancers to get in the proper position by saying where they should be and in what formation they should be in. We had an outstanding time dancing to Dayle.

The second dance was Joachim Rühenbeck. We attended the C1 dance at 12:30 for an hour. Joachim called five tips. We had 37 participants on zoom. We enjoy dancing to Joachim because he puts you in weird positions and is challenging. You have to be careful because he calls fast and you can get lost. We love his back camera because it helps us see where we should be. We had a super time dancing to Joachim.

The third dance was Jeremy Butler's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:00 for an hour. We had 28 participants on zoom during the A2 four tips and 26 participants on zoom during the C1 tip. We had a great time dancing to Jeremy.

The fourth dance was Michael Levy's Weekly A2 dance at 7:30 for an hour. We had a small group of 14 participants on zoom. We had a few dancers struggling so Michael had to walk them through some of the moves. Michael called four tips. We had fun dancing to Michael.

Grab a partner and have fun

I played my Solitaire games. Today games were called Two Game Tango Thursday, where all the Pyramid games you solved your points double and the games in the Event games the points double. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games. It took me 39 minutes and 34 seconds to complete, which put me in 23rd place in my group. Then I played some Pyramid games.

After lunch I did some housework. I dusted and vacuumed the house. I read for a couple of hours.

 

Cleaning the house

Reading is fun

After the last dance we started watching a series on PBS called The Trouble With Maggie Cole. I watched a couple of episodes of Columbo on Peacock. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which but me in fourth place in my group with 107,064 steps.

 

Relaxing in front of television

  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth