Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Wednesday 9-9 Wonderful Day


 

We had a wonderful day. 

I started the day out by doing my Microsoft Daily Challenges. Then I moved on to the Event: Medium Mayhem of 27 games of Solitaire at the medium level. It took me 2 hours, 8 minutes and 2 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group. Today Microsoft had a special called Eventsday, which you earned double your points playing the event games. I also did some of the Star Club, Pyramid level Hard games, I did five of them.

Larry worked on a Cameo project. We watched YouTube videos.

A front came in the late afternoon and stayed around. It rained hard for a short while. Even with all the rain it didn't stop the birds from feasting on their food in the feeder.

 


 

We attended two virtual dances. The first was Dayle Hodge's weekly A2 dance at 11:00 for an hour. Dayle had 39 participants. Our friends Donna and John out of Colorado zoomed for the first time. It was great to see them. We have been attending Dayle's dance for weeks and he's starting to call more challenging moves with cueing when necessary. We had a great time.

The second dance was Ken Burke's weekly A2 dance at 5:30 for an hour. Ken had 20 participants. Ken is new at virtual square dancing so the dance was a little confusing. We still had fun.

After the second dance we watched The Matrix Reloaded. It was a good movie except for the it was cliffhanger. Then we watched an episode of The Yorkshire Vet sixth season. When Larry went to bed I watched a movie on Peacock called The Break Up. The movie was a romantic comedy starring Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn. It was a cute movie where two people broke up but ended up sharing their condo. Then I watched an episode of the first season of Columbo. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place with 80,000 steps.  

 

     

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth