Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Tuesday 9-1 Hello September - Staying Home

First day of September
 

We had a super day. 

I'm excited we finally got some needed rain. The front came in at 11:30 pm with a steady rain and wind.

About this time of year we leave on our fall trip. Normally we are gone for about two months but due to Coronavirus we have decided to stay home. We have done a fall trip for many years and we are going to miss it. Hopefully things will improve and at some point we can return to some form of normal, it will probably be a new normal but at least we will feel comfortable traveling. 

I started the day out by doing my Daily Challenges and The Event: Two Game Tango of 6 games (3 Free Cell and 3 Tri Peaks). It took me 18 minutes and 55 seconds, which put me in 33rd place in my group. Then I played some games in the Star Club. The Star Club has eight levels with ten games in each level of all the Solitaire games (Klondike, Free Cell, Spider, Pyramid and Tri Peaks). I played 10 games of Free Cell at the medium level, 4 games of Spider at the medium level and 4 games of Pyramid at the medium level.

We attended three virtual square dances. The first dance was Dayle Hodge's weekly Plus Dance at 11:00 for an hour. Dayle had 47 people zoomed in. We had an outstanding time dancing to Dayle and other dancers.

The second dance was Di Green's weekly A1/A2 Workshops at 1:30 pm for two hours. In between each session we had a fifteen minute break. Di and her partner Terry took turns calling each session. They called five tips per session. During the A1 session Di had 42 participants and A2 had 36. The workshops are very easy and slow but good. We enjoy dancing to Di and Terry because you can relax and you don't have to think too hard. We had a fun time.

The third dance was Don Moger's weekly A2 dance at 6:00 for an hour and a half. We had 72 participants on zoom. Don puts you in complex positions where you have to concentrate. We had a lot of fun dancing to Don and other dancers.

After the second dance we watched YouTube videos.

In the evening we watched a couple of episodes of Yorkshire Vet. When Larry went to bed I continued watching the Yorkshire Vet. I ended up doing 26,500 steps, which put me in third place in my group.

 

Relaxing in front of the television


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth