Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, September 14, 2020

Sunday 9-13 Just Another Sunday

Laugh and have fun

 

We had a wonderful day. It got up to 91 degrees and we had a little breeze.

Larry has been working on designing a cabinet to hold the Cameo cutter and its supplies. He finished the design and now needs to build the cabinet. The first item he needed was a sheet of plywood so off to The Home Depot we went. Today was the first time we have been inside The Home Depot together in over six months. It was early on a Sunday and there were very few people in the store, everyone was wearing a mask. The reason I went inside was so I could help him lift the board. Larry decided on which board he wanted, we loaded it on a cart and took it to their saw, then Larry found a employee to cut the board in three pieces.  

In between our square dances we setup Larry's table saw and went to Harbor Freight to pickup a new saw blade.

We attended three virtual square dances. The first was Don Moger's weekly C1 dance at 11:00. It was for an hour and a half. Don had 54 participants. We had a wonderful time dancing to Don and other dancers around the world.

The second dance was Ett McAtee's weekly C series at 1:00 for an hour and a half. This week the series was three C1 tips and two C2 tips. We danced the three C1 tips. Ett had 79 participants. She called the first two tips and her partner Linda called the last tip. They both did a good job and we had fun.

The third dance was Loren Smith's weekly A2/C1 dance at 7:30. This week he invited Steve Edlund to attend the dance and help him call. Loren called the first A2 tip and Steve called the other two A2 tips. We had 39 participants. This was the first time that Steve called a virtual square dance and he did a good job. The third tip was an all four couple square and I danced it by myself. It was hard because Steve didn't cue. Loren called two C1 tips, which we had 35 participants. We had great evening dancing to Loren and Steve.

 


 

In between the dances I did my daily challenges and the Event: Two Game Tango of 10 Klondike games and 10 Tri Peaks games. It took me 2 hours, 21 minutes and 37 seconds to finish and it put me in 10th place in my group.

After the last dance we watched a couple episodes of The Yorkshire Vet. Then I finished the first season of Columbo. I started to watch an Amazon series called Hanna. It's based on a 2011 movie Hanna. It's about a girl, who was raised in the forest by her dad. It's a good series. I ended up doing 23,000 steps, I ended up in third place in my group for the week with 182,415 steps.         


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth