Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, September 7, 2020

Sunday 9-6 Beautiful Summer Day


 

We had beautiful summer day with sunshine. The rain is gone and left mild temperatures behind. At the house it got to 93 degrees. 

We didn't see any squirrels today but the birds were active in the feeder. 

We attended two virtual square dances. The first dance was Don Moger's weekly C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour and a half. Don had 50 participants. He slowed down his calling and didn't make the moves so complex so it made the dancing very enjoyable. We had a super time.

The second dance was Loren Smith's weekly A2/C1 dance at 7:30 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Loren called three tips for A2 with 38 participants and he called two C1 with 32. We had another fantastic night of dancing to Loren.

 

Square dancing virtually
   

I spent the day playing Microsoft Solitaire games. I did my Daily Challenges. Next I moved on to the Event: Easy Street Mini with ten games. It took me 45 minutes and 19 seconds to complete, which put me in 40th place in my group. I spent hours playing the Star Club games. I completed a Hard Level of 10 games in Klondike and 10 games in Spider. I think Larry may be right, I'm addicted to playing Microsoft Solitaire games.

I finished reading a great book on my Kindle called The German Midwife, it was written by Mandy Robotham. It was very well written and entertaining. The story took place during World War II in Germany.  

In between and after the dances we watched YouTube videos and the weekly GizWiz Show. I finished watching the fourth season of Yorkshire Vet and started the fifth season. I watched a 2007 movie on Peacock called 3:10 To Yuma. It was a western movie starring Russell Crowe, Christian Bale and Ben Foster. It was about a rancher, who joins a group of men to take an outlaw to Yuma for trial. It was a good movie. I ended up doing 25,000 steps, which put in third in my group and for the week I did 181,656 steps.  

Unwind in front of the television


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth