Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Monday 9-28 Cabinet Is Done

A cold front came in late last night with a heavy wind out of the north. The temperature started in the mid 60's and only got to 77 degrees. We had an outstanding day.

We spent much of the day assembling the cabinet. The hardest thing Larry had to do was realign the sliding bars for the drawer and shelf. After the cabinet was assembled he put the wheels on the bottom. The cabinet came out outstanding. It was the first complete piece of furniture that Larry has ever made. We're very pleased with how it came out.

 

Assembling the cabinet

Putting the back boards on the cabinet

The sliding rails for the Cameo shelf

The finished cabinet

 

During our lunch break I played Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 36 minutes and 6 seconds, which put me in 29th place in my group.

After finishing up the cabinet project we went to the storage center to get the Minnie, it was time to take it for a ride. While driving the Minnie we started the generator to keep it running correctly. Everything ran perfectly. 

When we got home I read a couple of chapters of  the White Siege on my Kindle.

In the evening we attended Ett McAtee's Monday C1 Workshop at 6:30. We had 57 participants. Today Ett worked on Plenty and Jaywalk. Both moves are four couple moves so it was hard to see all the phantoms especially if you're dancing by yourself. We had a good time.

After the dance we watched the second episode of Van Der Valk on PBS. Van Der Valk is a detective series that takes place in Amsterdam. It's a good series. Then I watched an episode of the fourth season of Columbo on Peacock. I ended up doing 23,500 steps, which put me in sixth place in my group.      


 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth