Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Friday 9-4 Dance Day

Get a partner and square it up

 

We had another rainy day. The temperature was in the high 70's, the humidity was high but it was a pleasant day.

When we got a break in the rain we went to town to pick up our mail at the UPS Store. Larry went into Walmart to pick up a few things we can't get delivered because they're not available at the Walmart closest to us. While he was doing this I walked over the the UPS store. On the way home we swung by Jack 'n' Jill to get a couple of donuts.

 

Doing errands

 

We attended three virtual square dances. The first was Don Moger's weekly C1 dance at 12:00 for an hour and a half. He had 61 people zoomed in. We had a super time dancing to Don.

The second dance was Di Green's weekly C1 workshop at 2:00 for an hour and a half. She had 24 people zoomed in. We enjoy attending this workshop because it's very relaxing and Di does a fantastic job of walking the dancers through moves they have problems with.

The third dance was Ett McAtee' weekly A2/C1 dance. Ett called four tips of A2 and two tips of C1. During the A2 tips she had 28 people zoomed in and C1 had 26. We had a great time.

In between the dances I did my Microsoft Daily Challenges and The Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 5 Klondike games and 5 Free Cell games. It took me 1 hour, 54 minutes and 51 seconds, which put me in 17th place in my group. 

After the second dance we received our weekly groceries from Walmart. 

 

Weekly grocery shopping online

We watched some YouTube videos. 

After the last dance we watched a two episodes of the fourth season of Yorkshire Vet. When Larry went to bed I watched a 2005 movie called The Interpreter on Peacock. The movie starred Sean Penn and Nicole Kidman. It was a very good movie. I didn't remember watching this movie many years ago until it was almost over. I ended up doing 26,000 steps for the day, which put me in fifth place in my group.

Relaxing in front of the television

     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth