Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, September 4, 2020

Thursday 9-3 Enjoying the Cool Temperatures

Just having fun

 

According to our irrigation system we received 4.5 inches of rain yesterday. The rain came back this morning. 

Once again we had a high temperature in the high 70's. The wildlife enjoyed the temperatures, in the late afternoon we saw some deer come through the backyard. While the does were eating the fawns took advantage of this and ran across the backyard into the lots next door and back, they did this for a few minutes, it was very entertaining. Earlier we watched two squirrels eating the seeds I put in a bowl. When the seeds were gone the squirrels had left a mess so out came the blower and I blew off the back porch.

 

A squirrel having fun making a mess


We attended three virtual square dances. The first dance was Dayle Hodge's weekly C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour. We had 47 people participating in the dance. Dayle called four tips. We had a super time.

The second dance was Jeremy Butler's weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:00 for an hour. We had 34 participants for the three A2 tips and 29 for the C1 tip. We had a great time.

The third dance was an A2 dance called by Michael Levy at 7:30 for an hour. We had 16 participants. This was Michael's first virtual dance and the first time we danced to him. He is a very good caller. We had a great time.

In between the dances Larry worked on a Cameo project. I did my Daily Challenges and Event: Pyramid Mini of 5 games. It took me 15 minutes and 25 seconds to complete, which put me in 19th place in my group. I did a few Star Club Pyramid games at the hard level.

I also read for a couple of hours.

After the last dance I watched three episodes of the fourth season of Yorkshire Vet. I also watched E.T. the Extra Terrestrial. It was made in 1982 and I still enjoyed watching the movie. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me fourth place in my group.   




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth