Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, September 12, 2020

Friday 9-11 Fanstatic Friday

Having fun with friends

 

A few days ago I was going through the refrigerator and found I had three boxes of YooHoo. Years ago Larry introduced me to Harlan Coben novels, one of the characters in his novels was Myron Bolitar. He wasn't a coffee drinker instead he drank YooHoo. YooHoo is a chocolate drink. Larry bought me some because I love chocolate. I drank it for awhile and then went on a diet and didn't want the calories. I hadn't drank one in a few years, Larry bought me some a long time ago and I forgot all about them. When I found them I decided to drink them. They still taste great.

 

YooHoo chocolate drink

We virtual dance with Don Moger a couple times a week, he has an A2 dance on Tuesdays at 6:00. At his normal club dances they usually have ice cream during their break. One of his club dancer suggested we do it virtually. Last week when Larry had to go into Walmart to pick up a few things he picked up some Klondike Boston Cream Donuts to have something for the dances. This was the first time we had them. We didn't think they tasted any different than the regular Klondike Bars. They were really good.

 

Klondike Boston Cream Donuts

We had another mild day it got up to 78 degrees.

We started the day out by going outside and mowing the yards. Because of all the rain we had our grass was getting tall and it was it was cool outside. Larry mowed the front and back yards. While he mowed I weedeated and blew out the garage and off the driveway and front porch. 

Once again the birdfeeder was busy with birds flying in and out.

We attended three virtual dances. The first dance was Don Moger's weekly C1 dance at 12:00. He had 61 participants. It was scheduled for an hour and a half but we didn't do the last tip because we wanted to rest before our next dance. When we dance to Don we have to think about what he wants you to do and this can wear you out mentally. Don is very challenging but we like dancing to him.

The second dance was Di Green's weekly C1 Workshop at 2:00 for an hour and a half. She had 31 participants. The workshop is easier than Don's but still fun. 

The third dance was Ett McAfee's weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:30 for and hour and a half.Ett called 4 A2 tips and 2 C1 tips. For the A2 tips we had 29 participants and for the C1 tips we had 26 participants. Ett did a great job of calling and we had fun

In between the dances we watched YouTube videos. 

I worked on my Solitaire games. Today was Free Cell Friday, where your points are doubled when ever you solve a Free Cell game. I did my Daily Challenges and the Event: Free Cell Mini of 10 games. It took me 25 minutes and 18 seconds, which put me in fifth place in my group. I did a few Pyramid games in the Star Club Challenges.

After the last dance we watched a couple of episodes of The Yorkshire Vet. Then I watched two episodes of Columbo. I ended up doing 25,300 steps, which put me in third place in my group with 131,366.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth