Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, September 6, 2020

Saturday 9-5 Busy Doing This & That



 

We had a pleasant day. It rained a couple times but very lite. The high today was 85 degrees with a little breeze at times.

I filled a small bowl with birdseed for the squirrels to keep them out of the feeder. We looked out the window and saw the bowl was tipped over and a mess was left behind. I went outside and cleaned it up and then I filled the bowl again. After lunch we saw a squirrel go to the bowl, it crawled on its stomach to get to the food, it looked like it was scared. Then it knock the bowl over and that scared it so off it went. It most have been a new squirrel because of how timid it was. We saw birds come and go from the feeder in the afternoon. We hadn't seen the hummingbirds for a few days so I put their feeders away for the season.

 

Enjoying the feeder

The last few days when I went to check on my flowers I found them laying over due to the rain so I propped them back up. The flowers are still doing very well. 

 

Flowers hanging in there


We didn't have any virtual square dancing scheduled today so we spent the day doing this and that.

I spent the morning playing Solitaire games. Today Microsoft had a special event called Spider Saturday, which was for every spider game players completed the points were doubled. I did my Daily Challenges, which has one game of five different Solitaire games (Klondike, Free Cell, Spider, Tri Peaks and Pyramid). The Event: Spider Mini of 10 games of Spider. I also played Star Club, I did the first level of hard spider of 10 games. 

After playing my Solitaire games I read for a couple of hours. We watched YouTube videos.

While I played Solitaire games Larry did a few projects in the house. The first project was the kitchen sink. The kitchen sink has been smelling for a bit. I have been treating it with Pine Sol and a drain treatment, the smell would go away but in a few days it was back. This morning Larry took the drain pipes apart, he found a lot of gunk, he cleaned everything up and put it back together. Larry bought a new pair of tennis shoes and they came in a couple of days ago. He tried them out during a dance and they wouldn't slide so today he put leather on the soles. The next project was to hang some of our Cameo projects on the wall using some ribbon. The final project was playing with the Cameo.


 

Cameo projects hung with extra room for more

In the evening we watched The Matrix. We hadn't watched this movie in a long time and we still enjoy it. Afterwards I watched the movie Hatch on Peacock. Then I watched a couple of episodes of Yorkshire Vet. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in fifth place in my group. 

       


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth