Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Saturday 9-12 A Day of Leisure

Day of leisure

 

 

We had another mild day with the high at 91 degrees. 

The wildlife is enjoying the cool weather. The birds kept busy flying in and out of the feeder. We did have to chase a squirrel out of the feeder. Once I filled bowls with food the squirrels had a great time eating the food.

Most Saturdays we don't have any virtual square dancing, this is ok because we need a day off, the rest of the week we dance two to four dances a day. 

I did my daily Solitaire games, Daily Challenges and the Event: Medium Mayhem Mini of 5 games. It took me 13 minutes and 35 seconds to complete, which put me in 16th place in my group. I also did a couple of Tri Peaks hard level in the Star Club.

I also did some housework and laundry.

 

Doing chores


I asked Larry to choose a book for me to read on my Kindle. He chose The Siege of Winter, I already read this book but I decided to read it again. Larry finished reading a book on his Kindle. After reading we watched some YouTube videos. 

In the evening we watched The Matrix Revolutions, it is the third and final episode of the series. Afterwards we watched an episode of The Yorkshire Vet. Then I watched two episodes of Columbo. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which kept me in third place in my group.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth