Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Monday 9-21 A Rainy Productive Day

Rainy Day

 

It rained on and off all day. At times it poured. We figured the rain would keep the wildlife hidden away but it didn't, the birdfeeder was busy all day. We filled the bowls for the squirrels and squirrels were busy with the bowls. Larry had to chase a squirrel out of the feeder. When we feed the squirrels they finish eating the food in the bowls and leave a mess so out comes the blower and we blow off the back porch.

Due to the rain we had to back the car out of the garage so we could sand the pieces to our cabinet. We had another long day working on the cabinet. Larry has a couple multi-purpose tools made by Dremel that helped us. Some places we sanded by hand and some we used the Dremel tools, they get into places we couldn't get to using the hand sander. Larry trimmed off the extra veneer and cleaned up the board. We got all the boards sanded, the next step is to stain.

 

Dremel multi-purpose tool

Sanding in the grooves using the multi-purpose tool

  

 We called it a day at 4:30. 

Today Microsoft Solitaire was called Funday, every game you completed in the Daily Challenge and the Event your points were doubled. I did my daily challenges and the Event: Two Game Tango of 10 Spider and 10 Klondike. It took me 1 hour, 48 minutes and 1 second. I came in 13th place in my group.

In the evening we worked a couple of hours on the Locomotive puzzle. We built a couple of gears and assembled them on the locomotive. We assembled the fuel tanks and railing. 

 

What we assembled today


Then we watched a couple of episodes of The Yorkshire Vet eighth season. Then I watched an episode of Columbo. I ended up doing 20,000 steps, which put me in 7th place in my group. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth