Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, October 7, 2021

Wednesday 10-6 Day of Dancing and Back to Paper Crafting

 

Smile and have fun

We had a great day with sunshine. It got up to 86 degrees. 

I started the day out by attending three virtual square dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 10:00. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips with 16 participants. Di and Terry did an outstanding job of calling. I had a fun time.

Second was Dayle Hodge's Weekly A1/A2 at 11:00. Dayle called two tips of A1, three tips of A2 with 21 participants and one four couples tip with 15 participants. I had a great time dancing to Dayle and with friends.

Third was Don Moger's Weekly C1 Workshop at 12:00. Don called four tips with 21 participants. He worked on Relay The Shadow, Relay The Top, O Concepts and Magic Concepts. I had a super time. 

I can still remember when I didn't have fun with Don and I stopped attending his C1 dances and workshops. Now I'm glad I decided to return because he helped me maintain my skills and is a great caller.

I did my Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges. I did the Event: World Tour of 30 games. It took me 2 hours, 17 minutes and 2 seconds, which put me in 8th place in my group. I read.

While I was dancing Larry went back to paper crafting. Larry is very happy he can now do his paper crafting. Today he make a witch with arms and legs that can be repositioned. It is very cute.

 

Halloween Witch

In the evening we relaxed in front of the television. We watched the fifth episode of Call the Midwife and the fourth episode of the 22nd season of Midsomer Murders. Then I finished the 21st season of Silent Witness. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

 


 

Relaxing in front of the television

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth