Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, October 9, 2021

Friday 10-8 Jolly Jointed Skeleton

 

Smile and be happy.

We had a super day.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Then I did the Event: Hard Road Mini of 10 games. It took me 2 hours, 13 minutes and 40 seconds, which put me in 12th place in my group.

I attended two virtual square dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly Four Couples A1/A2 at 11:00. Dayle called two A1 tips with 15 participants and two A2 tips with 16 participants. I had a super hour of dancing with friends and to Dayle.

Dayle is turning 60 in a couple of days Cathy (his partner) is doing five special events for the next five days to celebrate. This morning he got a pleasant surprise when his daughter and her dog from Chicago showed up at his front door to spend the next couple of weeks with him.

Second was Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 at 6:30. She called four tips of Two Couples with Four Couples moves in the tips. She worked on Split Square Chain Thru. During the dance we had 20 participants. I had fun.

 

Get a partner and dance

While I danced Larry built another paper project, this time he made a Skeleton to go along with his witch and pumpkin.

 

Skeleton


Jack-O-Lantern, Skeleton and Witch

After Ett's dance we watched two episodes of the sixth season of Grantchester on PBS. Then I finished watching the seventh season of The Brokenwood Mysteries. Afterwards I started a  series on Acorn called The Broker's Man. It stars Kevin Whately (Inspector Lewis) as an ex-cop, who became insurance investigator. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth