Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Monday 10-18 Ett's Last Monday C1 Workshop

Saying bye to Ett's Monday Workshop

We attended two virtual square dances. First was Di Green's Weekly C1 Workshop at 9:00 am. She had 27 participants. She worked on Tally Ho, Relay the Shadow and moves that were requested by dancers. Larry and I had a super time dancing to Di's calling and with friends.

Second was Ett McAtee's Monday C1 Workshop at 6:30. Ett's local club is starting back up next Monday. She checked out the hall and she thinks she might be able to call live and virtually at the same time. Calling live will be to full squares all the time and virtually she calls for two couples and has four couples once and a while. Her other virtual dances on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday will continue.

This evening Ett had 34 participants. I attended it by myself. At the end of the workshop Ett thanked us for attending the virtual workshop for the last year and a half. We thanked her for calling for us. We had a great time.

 


   Ett's last Monday workshop
 

I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and the Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour and 52 seconds to complete, which put me in 17th place in my group. Then I read.

While I was playing games Larry made a few Halloween cards. Then he played a bit with Linux.

After Ett's workshop we watched the final episode of Call The Midwife for the season. Then we watched the fourth episode of Grantchester. Then I finished the second season of Republic Of Doyle. I ended up doing 28,500 steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth