Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, October 2, 2021

Friday 10-1 Dancing to Ett


 First day of October

The day started out with rain and overcast skies. It was dreary and damp all morning. By mid-afternoon the sun came out. 

I started the day out by doing the Solitaire Daily Challenges and Event: Spider Mini of 5 games. It took me 18 minutes and 8 seconds, which put me in 18th place in my group. Then I did the Mahjong Daily Challenges.

I attended two virtual square dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly Four Couples A1/A2 at 11:00. Dayle called two tips of A1 with 17 participants and two tips of A2 with 16 participants. Dayle called excellent. He waited for the dancers to get in the right place before calling the next move because he knows how difficult it is to see all six to seven phantoms. I had a great time.

Second was Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 at 6:30. She called five tips with 26 participants. She workshopped Motivate. I hadn't dance to her in a long time because she was calling too complex and I got frustrated. This evening she was very good and helped the dancers out by telling them where they should be. I had fun dancing to Ett and with friends.

In between the dances I read. I worked out with my Wii Fit for a half hour, which I hadn't done in six days. 

 

Working Out

Larry continued playing with Linux. He moved the Raspberry Pi to the master bedroom closest, where the rest of his network stuff is located. He is very pleased with how everything is working.

After Ett's dance we watched YouTube videos. When Larry went to bed I finished watching Frankie Drake Mysteries on PBS. I ended up doing 26,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth