Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, October 4, 2021

Sunday 10-3 Dancing and Having Fun

 

Having Fun

We had a fun day.

I started the day out by doing Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Then I did the Event: Klondike Mini of 10 games. It took me 37 minutes and 8 seconds, which put me in 24th place in my group. Afterwards I continue reading Death at the Devil's Tavern.

Larry finished reading a book on his Kindle. 

I attended two virtual square dances. First was Ett McAtee's Weekly C series at 1:00. This week she invited Di Green to zoom in and help her call the dance. Ett and Di both called three tips of C1 with 26 participants. I had a great time dancing with friends and to DI and Ett.

Second was Loren Smith's Weekly A2/C1 at 7:30. He called three A2 tips with 25 participants, one C1 Teach tip with 27 participants and two C1 tips with 20 participants. He announced this week, that the teach tip was going to be a little different. He said he was going to review the moves he introduced the week before and introduce to a couple more moves. After he gets through teaching all the moves he'll call three A2 tips and three C1 tips. I had very enjoyable evening dancing to Loren and with friends.

 

Get a partner and dance

After Loren's dance we watched YouTube videos. When Larry went to bed I continued watching the 20th season of Silent Witness. I ended up doing 25,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group for the week with 187,587 steps.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth