Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, October 10, 2021

Saturday 10-9 Dancing to Darren & Doing Errands

 

Super Day

Last night I went online to place an order through Walmart and found that some of the items we usually buy weren't on the site or they had limited stock. This morning Larry asked if I would like to get out of the house and go do our weekly shopping. Off to town we went. First stop was Walmart, we picked up everything we wanted. Not sure why online some of the items showed out of stock or limited availability, it appeared everything was fully stocked, the only item they did not have was Great Value pork sausage but they did have Owen and Jimmy Dean. Recently there have been a few articles about some grocery items being hard to get but so far we have not seen this. 

Next stop was the UPS Store to get our mail. Our annual mailbox payment was due so while Larry was there he decided to renew it. The store had a new payment system that the two employees could not figure out so he will he need to go back during the week.

The last stop was Dollar Tree. We needed bleach for our septic system and we picked up a few more items.

 

Running errands

Larry is working on another Halloween paper project. 

I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges. I did the Event: Klondike Mini of 5 games. It took me 10 minutes and 24 seconds, which put me in 23rd place in my group. I did a few games in the Star Club Wild West.

This week Darren Gallina moved his Thursday Weekly Mainstream/Plus Dance to today. I attended it at 1:00. Darren called two tips of Mainstream with 20 participants and two tips of Plus with 22 participants. Darren danced with his partner Thom with their backs to the dancers so we can follow them and make sure we are in the correct place. Each tip Darren did a singing call. In between the tips Thom and Darren did a James Bond trivia. I had a great time dancing to Darren and with friends. I always like it when Darren calls on Saturdays.

After the dance I finished reading John Rawlings Investigates 4th book Death On The Romney Marsh. 

In the evening we watched an episode of GizWiz. Then we watched a documentary on Amazon called Welcome To Kutsher's: The Last Catskills Resort. It was very good. Then I finished watching the first season of The Broker's Man. I ended up doing 25,000 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth