Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Tuesday 10-12 Muggy Day & Dancing


 

Muggy Day

It was overcast all day with a little bit of sprinkling now and then. The temperature got into the low 80s with humidity in the 70s.

We attended three virtual dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 at 10:00. They took turns calling five tips with four couples move thrown in once and awhile. Larry danced with me. We had 18 participants and had a great time.

Second was Dayle Hodge's Weekly Plus at 11:00. Today was his 60th birthday so everyone wished him a happy birthday. Di and Terry zoomed in just to wish him a happy birthday. They didn't stay around because they had to get ready to call their local club dance in the U.K. The U.K. time is five hours ahead of us. Dayle called five tips; three Plus with 18 participants, one DBD with 14 participants and one Four Couples Plus with 10 participants. Dayle was happy to see Larry dancing and said Larry was doing great. We had an outstanding time dancing to Dayle.

Third was Don Moger's Weekly A2 at 6:00. Don was very happy to see Larry dancing again. He said he won't call too many left hand moves. Everyone laughed because he was joking. Don called five tips of two couples with full square moves within each tip. We had 26 participants and had a super night of dancing.

I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 6 games (3 Pyramid and 3 Tri Peaks). It took me 9 minutes and 7 seconds, which put me in 9th place in my group. Then I played some Wild West games in the Star Club group. When I tried to solve a couple of the Tri Peaks on the computer and it would not let me complete the game. So I moved over to the tablet and ended up completing them. 

While I played games Larry played with Linux. He is enjoy figuring out how to make Linux work. When I finished my games I read.

After Don's dance I did my steps, which was 28,000, which put me in 4th place in my group. I finished watching The Broker's Man so I went through Acorn to choose what I wanted to watch next. I found that Acorn but the second season of My Life Is Murder so I started to watch it. My Life Is Murder is a series about female ex-cop, who became a police consultant. It's not a bad series.

 

Watching television


      

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth