Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Monday 10-4 Reading, Dancing and Computer Projects

 

We had a manic Monday. 

I attended two virtual dances. First was Di Green's Weekly C1 at 9:00 am. She called five tips with 27 participants. She worked on Tally Ho, Relay the Shadow, Replace/But Concepts and other moves requested by dancers. I had a great time.

Second was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 Workshop at 6:30 pm. She called four tips with 31 participants. She worked on Vertical Tag and Vertical Tag Back. I hadn't attended Ett's C1 workshop in a long time and had fun.

In between the dances I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges. Then I played the Event: Medium Mayhem Mini of 5 games. It took me 12 minutes and 57 seconds, which put me in 11th place in my group.

I finished reading book 3 of John Rawlings Investigates Death At The Devil's Tavern and started book 4 Death On The Romney Marsh.

 


 Reading is fun

While I read Larry played with the computer and started back on organizing our photos.

After Ett's dance we started watching the 10th season of Call The Midwife on PBS. Then I finished watching the 20th season of Silent Witness and started the 21st season. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group. LIFE IS GOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth