Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Monday 10-25 Last Day of Boating & Dancing


 Last day of boating

This morning we had fog. Once the fog lifted the sun came out and it was a gorgeous day.

We attended one virtual square dance at 9:00 am, Di Green's Weekly C1 Workshop. Di called five tips with 25 participants. She worked on Triple Boxes/Lines/Waves, Three By Two Acey Deucey, Modifiers (Replace and Interrupt), Plenty, Left Swing The Fractions and what moves the dancers were having problem with. We had a great time dancing with Di and Terry.

It's time to get the boat ready for winter. Larry added fuel additive and wanted to mix it up and run it through the engine. After lunch we went to the lake. On the way we filled the boat with fuel. When we launched the boat, it started right up. Larry parked the trailer and I picked him up at the dock. We drove to Temple Park and back to the ramp. The water temperature was still 76 but we didn't get in. We drove around about a half hour and it was a very nice ride.

 

Lake Belton at Rogers Park

When we got home we removed the platform, Air Chair foil, wake board, surfboard and towels, then we backed it into the garage. Larry hooked up the battery charger and we covered the boat. Now the boat is ready for the winter.

While we were relaxing in the house a young buck came through our backyard.

 

Deer under our oak tree

I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and the Event: Easy Street of 30 games. It took me 1 hour, 21 minutes and 21 seconds, which put me in 27th place in my group.

Larry started his new paper project on his Cameo.

In the evening we watched two episodes of Vera first season. Then I started watching a new series on Acorn called Kidnap And Ransom. I watched the first season. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.

 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth