Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, October 25, 2021

Sunday 10-24 Dancing with Loren and Relaxing

 

Laugh and have fun

We had another hot humid day with the temperature in the high 80s. 

I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and the Event: World Tour Mini of 7 games. It took me 15 minutes and 5 seconds, which put me in 10th place in my group. I also played a few Sudoku games. I worked on my annual book until I couldn't keep my eyes open and then I took a nap. 

 

Relaxing

Larry continued playing with the Magic Mirror.

After my nap we went to Walmart to pick up fuel additive for the boat.

Yesterday we did our weekly grocery shopping at Walmart and picked up Betty Crocker's cookie dough bites. This afternoon I made them up.

 

Cookie dough bites

In the evening we attended Loren Smith's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:30. He called three A2 tips with 24 participants, one C1 Teach tip with 23 participants and two C1 tips with 15. Loren worked on C1 moves he taught and introduced Dixie Sasha and Spin Chain The Top. Last week during the dance some of us had problems doing Linear Action so he worked shopped it. We had a super night of dancing to Loren and with friends.

After the dance we watched the last half of the Indianapolis Colts and San Francisco 49ers game. We haven't watched a football game in years. It was fun to do something different. Afterwards I finished watching the fourth season of Republic Of Doyle. Then I watched the 10th episode of the 2nd season of Murder Is My Life. While I watching television I did 25,000 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group for the week with 189,189 steps.

 


 Relaxing in front of the television



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth