Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, October 14, 2021

Wednesday 10-13 Morning of Dancing

 

 

We had another overcast day. The rain came in in the evening. It's suppose to stay around a couple of days. We should get between 3 to 6 inches of rain.

We attended three virtual dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 10:00. Di and Terry took turns calling the five tips with 17 participants. I attended it by myself. I had a great time dancing to Di and Terry and friends.

Second was Dayle Hodge's Weekly A1/A2 at 11:00. He's still enjoying celebrating his 60th birthday. The dancers from Germany surprised him with a birthday card that was signed by all of them. Along with the card he received a letter that was written in German. Dayle has been taking German lessons so he has been translating the letter to English. He read part of the letter in German and then he translated it to English. He did an outstanding job and the dancers from Germany were very impressed. Larry joined me for the dance. Dayle called two tips of A1 and A2 with 21 participants and one four couple A2 tip with 14 participants. We had a wonderful time.

Third was Don Moger's Weekly C1 Workshop at 12:00. He called four tips with 18 participants. He worked on Triangles and other moves the dancers request. The second tip Don asked the dancers to square up as couple number two instead of couple number three. It was fun. He decided not to do this again because he got confused, he kept calling head couples instead of side couples. We had fun dancing to Don and with friends.

 

I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 9 minutes and 48 seconds, which put me in 14th place in my group. Afterward I read.

Larry continued playing with Windows 11 and Linux.

In the evening we watched the next episode of Midsomer Murders 22nd season and the next episode of Call the Midwife 10th season. Afterwards I finished watching the second season of Murder Is My Life. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth