Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Monday 10-11 Just Another Monday

 

Smile and have fun with friends

We had a wonderful day of just having fun.

We attended two virtual square dances. First was Di Green's Weekly C1 Workshop at 9:00. Larry danced this dance. Di and Terry were very happy to see Larry dancing again. Di called five tips and had 30 participants. This week Di worked on Three by Two Acey Deucey/ Triangles/ Tally Ho. We had a super hour of dancing to Di and Terry.

Second was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 Workshop at 6:30. Ett called four tips with 21 participants. Ett worked on Triple Boxes/Triple Lines/Triple Waves. I danced by myself and had a great time.

 


 

I did the Daily Challenges for Solitaire and Mahjong. I did the Event: Two Games Tango of 20 games (10 Klondike and 10 Spider). It took me 2 hours, 34 minutes and 51 to complete, which put me in 14th place in my group. Afterwards I played some games in the Wild West.

Larry played with Linux. I continued reading A False Mirror, an Ian Rutledge novel by Charles Todd. Ian Rutledge is a early 1900's detective series. 

After Ett's dance we watched an Amazon documentary called City of Joel, which is about a town in New York called Monroe. Kiryas Joel is a community of an ultra-orthodox Hassidic sect and a turf war between their neighbors. It was very interesting and good. Then I finished watching the second and final season of The Broker's Man. Afterward I watched the 10th and 11th episode of the 14th season of Murdock Murders. While relaxing in front of the television I did 26,500 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth