Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, October 15, 2021

Thursday 10-14 Fun Day

 

It was just another day of having fun.

I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and the Event: Tri Peaks Mini of 10 games. It took me 28 minutes and 26 seconds, which put me in 8th place in my group.

We attended two virtual square dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 at 11:00. Dayle called four two couples tips with 15 participants and one four couples tip with 12 participants. We had a fun hour of dancing to Dayle and with friends.

Second was Jeremy Butler's Weekly A2/C1 at 6:00. Jeremy called three two couples A2 tips with 11 participants, one A2 tip with four couples calls with 10 participants and one C1 tip with 9 participants. Jeremy called a lot of do your part of a move, where the ladies did one part and the gentlemen did another part. This was a lot of fun because it caused you to think of what to do. We had a fun night dancing to Jeremy and friends.

When we weren't dancing I finished reading Ian Rutledge' A False Mirror. Larry continued playing with Linux. We watched another episode of Grantchester. Then I started watching a new series on Acorn called Republic Of Doyle. It's a poplar series about a father and son private investigators agency. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

 


  

Relaxing

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth