Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Tuesday 10-26 Last Tuesday Night A2 Dance

 

Smile and have fun

We had a nice day with sunshine. 

We attended three virtual dances. First was Di green and Terry McCann's Weekly A1/A2 Workshop at 10:00. They took turns calling six tips, two A1 and 4 A2 with 16 participants. We had a super time dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.

Second was Dayle Hodge's Weekly Plus/ DBD at 11:00. Dayle called 4 Plus tips with a little DBD with 14 participants, 1 full DBD tip with 14 participants and 1 four couples tip with 12 participants. Dayle is making it more challenging every week and fun. 

Third was Don Moger's Weekly A2 at 6:00. Tonight was his last Tuesady night dance, he needed to change his schedule because he's going back to calling in person and in a couple of weeks he's going to Arizona for the winter. Don is from Quebec, Canada. Tonight he called 4 tips with 22 participants. Don is a very good caller and puts us in challenging positions. We spent an hour laughing and having fun.

 

Grab a partner and swing

I did my Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and the Event: Tri Peaks Mini of 5 games. It took me 11 minutes and 8 seconds to complete, which put me in 20th place in my group. I also did some Sudoku games. I took a nap.

While I played my games Larry worked on a paper project.

After Don's dance we finished watching the first season of Vera and started the second season. Then I watched the second and final season of Kidnap and Ransom. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group with 53,000 steps.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth