Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, October 30, 2021

Friday 10-29 Temple Lake Park & Dancing

 

It's Friday

We had an awesome day.

We started the day out by going for an hour walk to Temple Lake Park. We started from the house and walked to Arrowhead Point boat ramp. Once there we walked through the gate, that goes to the lake's old road. We walked the road to another gate at Temple Lake Park. We walked around it and continued our walk to the entrance gate house of the park. Then we walked the main road back to our street and walked home. As we walked by the lake, it was white capping because of the wind. We were the only ones walking. When we got to the main road we had to be careful because it busy with traffic. By the time we got home we had walked a bit over 2 miles.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Spider and 5 Tri Peaks). It took me 1 hour, 8 minutes and 51 seconds, which put me in 11th place in my group. Then I did some Sudoku games.

We attended two virtual square dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly Four Couple A1/A2 at 11:00. Dayle called two tips of each with 16 participants. We had a lot of fun.

Second was Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 at 6:30. Ett called five tips of A2 with 25 participants, one four couples tip with 22 participants and one C1 class level tip with 20 participants. During the dance some of the dancers wore Halloween costumes. Dawn dressed up as a phantom dancer, she was completely covered up and you couldn't see her face. At the end of the dance she uncovered her face and revealed who she was. I danced by myself and had fun dancing to Ett and with friends.

 


 

While I danced with Ett Larry did a computer project. 

After the dance we watched an episode of the 6th season of Vera. Then I watched Injustice on Acorn. While I was watching television did my steps, which was 28,000. This put me in 2nd place in my group. 

  

Relaxing in front of the television


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth