Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Tuesday 10-19 Allergies and Having Fun

Allergies

I woke up not feeling well. I had a headache and my stomach was upset. I knew it was allergies because when allergies hit me these are the symptoms. I had breakfast and then went back to bed. I slept another two hours. I still had a headache but at least it wasn't pounding. My stomach had calmed down. Larry said his eyes were bugging him. 

We didn't go to Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 10:00 am because I wasn't feeling well. 

We attended two virtual dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Plus/DBD at 11:00. He is at a music festival in Maine so he asked Di Green to call his weekly dance. She called three Plus tips with 19 participants, one DBD tip with 19 participants and one Four Couples tip with 16 participants. We had a super time dancing with friends.

Second was Don Moger's A2 at 6:00. Don announced that next week will be the last Tuesday A2 dance due to him going back to calling in person. He also announced that he's going to start up Saturday Night Live starting Saturday. Today Don called four tips with 23 participants. Everyone laughed and had fun.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: Free Cell Mini of 10 games. It took me 46 minutes and 35 seconds, which put me in 9th place in my group. Then I finished reading A Brazen Curiosity.

I barbecued some sausage links for dinner. While I was cooking I saw the hawk in our neighbor's oak tree and a lot of butterflies on the wildflowers next door. I continue watching the birds, squirrels, fox and deer throughout the day and into the night.

 


 Butterflies 

 
The hawk

After Don's dance we started watching the second season of Baptiste on PBS. We watched two episodes. Then I watched the ninth episode of the second season of Murder Is My Life. Next I started watching the third season of Republic Of Doyle. While watching television I did 28,000 steps, which put me in 6th place in my group. LIFE IS GOOD!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth