Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, October 11, 2021

Sunday 10-10 Larry Returns to Dancing

 

Rain Front

It was a really windy day. At times the wind was so strong I thought the birdfeeder was going to blow off its hooks. We didn't get a lot of birds. A squirrel showed up under the oak tree. In the evening we saw three critters under the tree, we think they might have been foxes but it is difficult to see them at night on our security camera. Later the rain came down pretty steady. During the rain a deer and fox showed up to eat more food I put under the tree. 

I started the day out by doing the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges. Then I did the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Spider and 5 Free Cell). It took me 1 hour, 51 minutes and 35 seconds, which put me in 20th place in my group. Afterwards I did some Wild West games. 

While I played games Larry finished making the Haunted Halloween House. Rather than make it dark and scary he chose more whimsical colors. Very cute. This project took a bit, it was pretty complicated and involved a lot of pieces.

 

Crafting

Upstairs pieces

 

The house and center of the roof piece

 

The finished haunted house

Then Larry installed another Linux program on the computer. He's having a great time playing with Linux. 

We watched an episode of GizWiz and some YouTube videos. I started reading another book.

In the evening we attended Loren Smith's Weekly A2/C1 Dance at 7:30. Larry decided to try dancing again. Everyone was happy to see him and he didn't have his splint and sling on. Loren called three A2 tips with 14 participants, one C1 teach tip with 14 participants and two C1 tips with 11 participants. We were the only couple dancing so the dancers pinned us. Between vacation and Larry injuring his elbow he had not danced for 7 weeks, he did very well. We had a super time dancing to Loren and friends.

After Larry went to bed I started watching the second season of The Broker's Man. While watching television I did my steps, which was 25,000 steps. This put me in 4th place in my group for the week with 187,340 steps for the week.

 

Relaxing in front of the television


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth