Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Tuesday 1-23 Saying good-bye

Good-bye until next year
Today was our last day in the Rio Grand Valley. We had a super time. We met new friends and saw old friends. We have been in the Valley for a month and it's time to go home.

This morning was our last dance for the season in the Rio Grand Valley. It was Joe Saltel's Tuesday A Dance. There were ten squares and no one sat out. Karen Tripp did a couple of line dances. Joe called seven tips and a Hot Hash tip after the dance. We danced every tip and the Hot Hash. I also danced the line dances. We had great squares and a lot of fun.

Our friends, Sharon and Gary from Marble Falls invited us to go to lunch at Chick Fillet. They had won a card from Chick Fillet for 52 free meals, they won the card by going to a grand opening of a new Chick Fillet in Marble Falls. Normally Larry and I would split a meal but Sharon insisted we each get our own meal. It was nice visiting with friends. After eating we said our good-byes until we meet again in a square.

During the afternoon we started to get the Minnie ready to leave. Larry put air in the air bags and checked the battery. I swept out the Minnie. Larry read and I did some Sudoku. I walked four laps around the park to get my steps.

In the evening I went over to the club house and played Bingo. I and another person won the same game so I ended up winning $2.10. I said my good-byes to the people there and told them we would see them next year. I had fun playing Bingo.

We had a super day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth