Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, January 12, 2018

Thursday 1-11 Smile and have fun

Smile and have fun

The temperature was in the low 80s. In the afternoon a front came and brought the north wind which made it chilly.

Our first dance of the day was Randy Dougherty's DBD Advanced Workshop at 10:00. We had four squares and an extra lady. Randy is probably the most challenging caller we dance to and we love the challenge. He called seven tips and we danced all of them.

The next dance was Bronc Wise's A Dance,  it started at 1:30. There were nine squares and two extra couples. Bronc called a great dance. We had fun with friends.

By the end of the dance we were tired. We didn't go straight home, we stopped by Walmart to pick up a few things. When we got home I baked some cinnamon rolls, these are the ones you buy in the store that come in the tubes. I tried something new, I cut six of the eight rolls into half inch strips, put the strips in cupcake cups and baked them for 12 minutes. The other two I left as cinnamon roll and put them in cupcakes cups. They came out good either way. A couple of months ago we bought a box mix of cinnamon rolls, those come out a lot better but they are a bit more work to make and a bit more expensive. It is always nice to try something new.

In the evening I went down to the club house and played card Bingo. We had enough people to have seven groups of four. We played 12 games. I won the last one, it was for $8.00 but I had to share the money with another guy who also won. It cost $2.00 per person so I made a couple of dollars. While I played Bingo Larry read. I had a fun time playing Bingo.

We had a super day. Just smile and have fun.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth