Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, January 1, 2018

Sunday 12-31 New Year's Eve

It's New Year's Eve

It was another cold damp day but I'm glad I'm in the Rio Grande Valley instead of Belton where it was in the 30s most of the day. At 10:00 pm Belton was 27 degrees and in Mission it was 50 degrees. It seemed colder than 50 because of the dampness. Winter just began and I'm ready for it to be over.

This morning we hung around the Minnie and read. I started reading a book off my Kindle called The Leper of Saint Giles, It's a historical fiction that Larry had just finished reading and he liked it. When the McAllen library opened at 1:00 we went over and caught up with our videos, it took a little over two hours. 

With it being cold and damp chili seemed like a good choice for dinner. We decided to celebrate New Year's Eve in the Minnie. There was a square dance but we really don't like to be on the road on New Year's Eve. The park was also having a New Year's Eve party but we decided to stay home. We had a very quiet evening reading. LIFE IS GOOD!!!          

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth