Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, May 10, 2024

Thursday 5-9-24 Jukebox Project & Playing Games

 

Laid back day

We had another hot humid day with a high of 94 degrees.

Larry worked on his jukebox project. 

I played games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Event. The event was Pyramid Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 20 minutes and 2 seconds, which put me in 11th place in my group. 

Larry wants to get prescription lenses for his virtual reality headset but I have been using it whenever I play pinball. This morning he setup my headset to work with the pinball machine. It works great. I played the weekly challenge in pinball NASCAR and got a new high score of 19861380. This put me in 35th place out of 42 participants. I also played a couple of other pinball games; Fish Tales and Big Buck Hunter. Larry also used my headset and got a new Grand Champion score on Big Buck Hunter.

 

NASCAR new high score


Big Buck Hunter with new color DMD

 

Fish Tales

After dinner we continued watching season 13 of Call the Midwife on PBS.Then I watched the last James Bond movie in our collection called Skyfall. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which kept me in 3rd place in my group. 

While we were watching television we received an Amazon delivery. It was a surprise gift for me. Larry had ordered me a new pair of hiking boots, my old ones were shot.

 


 New boots


While watching Skyfall I started assembling my new jigsaw puzzle called The Blue Truck. This puzzle is different because it's in the shape of a truck.

 

The Blue Truck



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth