Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, May 20, 2024

Sunday 5-19-24 Housework, Mowing, New Weekly Challenge & Jukebox


We had a wonderful day. We kept busy doing this and that.

Larry continued working on his jukebox project. He made a new label for the buttons by using his Cameo. First he designed it and then cut out on the Cameo. Next he put it over the old label. He made a short video to show where he is on the project and what he had done. Then he e-mailed the gentlemen in California and sent the video along with the e-mail. One of the gentleman (Frank) called and was very excited on how well the project is coming along. Larry and Frank talked for a bit.

 

The jukebox

 

The new label for the buttons

 


The skin

 

I started the day out by doing some housework. I haven't done any housework since before we went on our Spring Trip, it was time. I cleaned the bathrooms, dusted the house, vacuumed the house and washed the kitchen floor. It took me an hour to do it.

 

 

Time to do some housework

After doing the housework I mowed the frontyard. The mowers are coming Thursday but we have had a lot of rain and the frontyard needed to be mowed. It took me a half hour. When I finished mowing I blew off the driveway.

 

Mowing the yard

 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Event. The event was Event: Spider Adventure of 20 games. It took me 2 hours, 6 minutes and 57 seconds, which put me in 7th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

Today starts a new weekly challenge in pinball. This week is The Flintstones. Larry downloaded The Flintstones and installed it on the pinball cabinet in both 2D and Virtual Reality. Then he played the game in both to make sure everything worked. He also changed The Get Away from 3 balls to 5 balls.

Before the challenge started I played last week's challenge of The Get Away to get a new high score but failed. I came in 50th place out of 62 participants. I played The Flintstones a few times. My high score to start the week was 141,262,320. 

 

The Flintstones

 

In the evening we watched a movie on Amazon called The Tomorrow War starring Chris Pratt, Yvonne Strahovski and J.K. Simmons. It was a military science fiction movie. After Larry went to bed I started watching the 3rd season of London Kills, which is a detective series. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group for the week with a total of 123,160 steps.

 

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth