Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Monday 5-6-24 Dancing, Games, Reading & More

 

Smile it's Monday

We had a super day.

We started the day by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00 for an hour. Di called five tips to 12 participants. She did a great job of calling and cueing the whole dance. We hadn't been virtual square dancing in over six weeks and everyone was happy to see us back. Larry and I had an outstanding time dancing with friends.

 


 

Get a partner and dance

After the dance Larry made a 12:15 appointment at Discount Tires to rotate the tires on the Minnie. We arrived a little before noon. When we arrived they were really busy. We waited in the Minnie until they were ready. One of the employees came to get the Minnie and didn't know we were in it. It took them a little while. Larry made sure they rotated the tires correctly and I read. They did an excellent job.

 


Getting the Minnie's tires rotated

On the way home we stopped at Walmart and did a little grocery shopping.

 


I played the Daily Challenge of Solitaire before going to bed last night. I did the event, which was Event: Easy Street of 30 games. It took me 59 minutes and 12 seconds, which put me in 10th place in my group. Then I worked out with Synth Riders for an hour.

After dinner I played some pinball. I played the weekly challenge of NASCAR and got a new high score of 15,731,770, which put me in 23rd place out of 28 participants. Then I played Mustang and Who Dunnit. The virtual reality room for Mustang is outstanding. It was like you were playing pinball at an arcade place. I had fun playing pinball.

 


NASCAR new high score
 


Mustang
 


Who Dunnit
 


Mustang VR room




Mustang VR room

In the evening we continued catching up on the YouTube videos we follow. After Larry went to bed I watched a James Bond movie called Die Another Day from our movie selection. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth