Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, May 5, 2024

Saturday 5-4-24 We're Home

 

We're back home

I woke up a little before 7:00. I made mini waffles for breakfast. Then we got ready to leave. We put everything away and secured. We were on the road by 7:50. We had short ride home of 85 miles. Larry drove mainly on I35, that took us through Waco. We exited at the Bruceville-Eddy ramp. The rest of the drive home was a two lane highway. We were home by 9:45. Just south of Waco it started to rain slowly, we drove in rain/mist the rest of the way home.

After parking the Minnie we unloaded it. It took us about an hour and a half. Larry turned on the water to the house and backed the computer files from the trip to our home computer. Then we went to town to restart our mail. First stop was the post office and then The UPS Store. After restarting the mail Larry stopped by Little Caesar to buy a pizza for lunch. 

After lunch I finished putting things away and started doing laundry.

 


 

Doing this and that

 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Event. The event was Event: Experts Only of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 49 minutes and 59 seconds, which put me in 15th place in my group. 

Months ago Larry had offered to help a guy in California figure out if his jukebox/wall boxes could be converted to virtual. He was supposed to receive one of them before we went on our trip but it didn't ship soon enough. When it arrived Larry got our neighbor to put it in the house. Today Larry opened the box. This will be his new project.

 

New Jukebox

In the evening we started to get caught up with the YouTube videos we follow. When Larry went to bed I watched the first episode of the tenth season of The Brokenwood Mysteries and the first episode of the third season of Sister Boniface Mysteries. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth