Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, May 30, 2024

Wednesday 5-29-24 Dance Day, Games & Jukebox

 

We had a wonderful day.

I attended three virtual square dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 10:00 for an hour. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips to 12 participants. Di worked on Spin Chain The Gears. They worked on any calls we were having trouble with. Di and Terry cued the moves, which made it easier to get in the right place. I had a super time dancing with friends. 

Second was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 at 1:00 for an hour. She called four tips to 17 participants. She worked on All Four Couple Concept, Alter The Wave Left/ Right and anything we needed help on. She is very challenging because she doesn't cue. I had fun dancing with friends.

Third was Dave Eno's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:00 for an hour and a half. Karin Rabe and Greg Moore helped call the dance. The format was three tips of C1 to 10 participants and three tips of A2 to 10 participants. Karin and Greg called the first tip of each session, Dave called the second tip of each session and all three called the third tip of each session. This week all the participants were C1 level dancers so Dave called his A2 tip at the C1 level. During the A2 session in between the tips we did a trivia question. I had a great evening of dancing with friends.

 

Grab a partner and dance

 

While I danced Larry worked on his jukebox project. 

After Ett's dance I worked out for 45 minutes with Synth Riders. I also played three different games of pinball. They were Big Buck Hunter Pro, James Bond 60th Anniversary and Attack From Mars. I had a great time playing pinball even though I did get a high score.

 

 

Attack From Mars

 

Big Buck Hunter Pro


James Bond 60th Anniversary


I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Event. The event was Event: Easy Street Mini of 5 games. It took me 12 minutes and 28 seconds, which put me in 37th place in my group. 

After Dave's dance we watched The Fifth Element on Tubi. Then I watched Armageddon from our movies. Afterwards I started watching a detective series on Acorn called Hidden Assets. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth