Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Monday 5-13-24 Dancing, Puzzle, Jukebox Project & Games

 

Overcast Day


We had an overcast day with the humidity of 99%. We started out with the temperature of 64 degrees and it got to 71. The ground was damp all day, we stayed in the house doing this and that.

We started the day out by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00 for an hour. DI called five tips to 14 participants. We like dancing to Di and Terry because they cue you through the moves and dance with you. Today Di worked on Cross Extend Concept, Moves using your left hand, Triple Boxes, Waves and Lines. She also worked on any moves people wanted to work on. Larry and I had a super time dancing with friends.

 

Let's dance

 

Larry kept busy on his jukebox project. Last night he e-mailed Eric (gentleman in California) and told him he got the jukebox working and the current status of the project. He also sent him a couple of pictures one of the inside electronics so far and the jukebox turned on. Larry's having fun figuring things out and making it work.

 

Jukebox

In the afternoon I worked out for a half hour with Synth Riders.

 

Working out


I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire before going to bed. Today the event was Event: Medium Mayhem of 15 games. It took me 50 minutes and 44 seconds to complete, which put me in 15th place in my group. I played some Angry Birds games.

 

Playing Solitaire

I spent most of the day assembling The Blue Truck jigsaw puzzle.

I played five different games of pinball in virtual reality. They were Mustang, NASCAR, No Fear, The Get Away and Red & Ted's Road Show. I played very well and had fun.


The Get Away

 

Mustang

 

NASCAR

 

No Fear

 

Red & Ted's Road Show

In the evening we finished watching Mr. Bates vs The British Post Office series on PBS. We started to watch Maryland, which is a three episodes series on PBS. When Larry went to bed I watched the third episode of the 10th season of The Brokenwood Mysteries. Then I watched The Legend of Bagger Vance from our movies. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth