Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Tuesday 5-21-24 Dancing Day in Corsicana

 

Dancing with friends 


We had an awesome day of dancing with friends in Corsicana. It was a long day but we had fun. We left the house at 7:30 in the morning and got home at 6:30. Corsicana is 100 miles from the house. The format for the dancing was 9:30 to 11:30 A2. 11:30 to 12:30 lunch, 12:30 to 2:30 A2, 2:30 to 3:00 break and 3:00 to 5:00 C1. We left at 4:30 because we were tired.

During the morning session of A2 we had a full square (8 people) and 6 people sitting out. After lunch a few more people showed up so we had two full squares and 1 person sitting out. The C1 session we had a full square and 3 people sitting out. The A2 dancing was computer run so everyone had time to rest. Dale Smith and Glen Martin took turns calling the A2 tips. Glen Martin called the C1 tips. The A2 dancing was very good but the C1 dancing was a little weak. Most of the dancers for C1 were new dancers so they weren't sure what to do. We had a fun time dancing with friends.


Grab a partner and dance


I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Event. The event was Event: Tri Peaks Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour and 14 seconds, which put me in 8th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds and Friends and Angry Birds 2.

When we got home we watched some YouTube videos. 

Afterwards we watched a couple of episodes of Northern Exposure. After Larry went to bed I watched the 4th season of London Kills on Acorn. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth