Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Tuesday 3-19-24 Dancing at Corsicana & Games

 

Spring in Texas

Spring is here. For the last couple of weeks as we were driving around we saw bluebonnets, Indian Paintbrush and more flowers growing on the side of the highways and in people yards. It's a little early but it's beautiful to see. The picture above are some of the flowers we saw in 2017. Usually we are on the road for our Spring trip when they bloom but the last couple of years the flowers have appeared before we left.

Today we spent the day in Corsicana dancing A2 with friends. As we were driving we saw a lot of gorgeous wildflowers. We had two squares of dancers. They were happy to see us considering we hadn't been there in a few weeks. We danced 9:30 to 11:30, took an hour lunch break and danced 12:30 to 2:15. We called it fifteen minutes early because we were tried. We had danced a lot and had a two song break between tips. Everyone had to dance to make two squares. We had a super time.

We love square dancing

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong before I went to bed. When we got back from the dance I did the event, which was Event: Free Cell Mini of 5 games. It took me 8 minutes and 58 seconds, which put me in 8th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

I worked out with the Synth Riders for 45 minutes.

I played the weekly challenge in pinball Blood Machines and got a new high score of 38,514,150. I'm in 25th place out of 33 participants. I also played Creature From the Black Lagoon.

Blood Machines


Creature From the Black Lagoon

In the evening we started watching a Star Trek series, Star Trek: Strange New Worlds. It was very badly written and the acting was just as bad. We watched two episodes and will not continue watching it. Then I watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I watched a couple of episodes of the second season of Madame Blanc Mysteries. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth