Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Monday 3-11-24 Dancing, Big Screen & Having Fun

 

Beautiful Day

We had a beautiful day with the high of 70 degrees.

We started the day off by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 10:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. It's usually at 9:00 but the UK doesn't change to daylight savings time until 3/31/24. Di called five tips to sixteen participants. During the dance she workshopped a few four couple moves, that were requested. They were Linear Action, Relay The Top and Tally Ho. She walked us through the moves with the perfect amount of cueing. Larry danced four of the tips with me. I also enjoy it when he does because he helps me to get in the right spot. We had an outstanding time dancing to Di and with friends.

We love virtual square dancing

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The Event was Event: Free Cell Adventure of 20 games. I ended up only doing 19 of them. I worked on the games for 1 hour, 57 minutes and 54 seconds, which put me in 11th place in my group. I played Angry Birds. 

I played my new weekly challenge in pinball, which is The Lost World Jurassic Park. My first high score was 2,293,610, which put me in 25th place out of 25 participants. This is ok considering the week just started. I also played The Lord of the Rings. I didn't get on the board but I had fun.


The Lord of the Rings

 

The Lost World Jurassic Park

Larry spent a good part of the day reading about Big Screen and our virtual reality headsets. This morning we tested watching one of our a movies together in our virtual reality headsets using Big Screen. It worked excellent. In the evening we watched Beauty and the Beast on Big Screen. We had a bit of a problem getting me on Big Screen. Once Larry fixed the problem it worked great. We're still learning.

I worked out on the Wii Fit for a half hour and on Synth Riders for 40 minutes.

After Larry went to bed I watched Jack Reacher from our movies collection. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group. 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth